INCLUDED SYSTEM FEATURES
(Click On Photo For Larger View)
• Complete wiring for instrument gauges including oil pressure, water temp, voltmeter, fuel and tachometer. Dash lighting for all gauges, speedometer, turn signals and high beam indicator lights.
• Complete wiring for steering column including horn, directional signal switch and 4-way hazard switch. Standard 3-718" GM column connector set (male and female) provided to directly plug-in to any 1969-74 GM steering column. Terminals are also provided to make adapting to any after market column a breezel
• Complete wiring for engine compartment including coil, GM points or HEI distributor, oil pressure and water temperature senders, starter, neutral safety switch, and electric cooling fan.
• Includes instrument "gauge cluster disconnect harness".
• Alternator leads for GM "SI" internally regulated and "one-wire" style alternators.
• Includes accessory feed wires for: heater/AC, radio, wiper.
• Includes all fuses, flashers and relays.
• GM column mounted ignition switch connectors and dash mounted ignition switch and connectors included.
• Complete color coded and labeled wiring for headlights, parking light, dome light, tail light, license plate and third brake light.
• We use only the highest quality GM terminals and GXL/XLPE wire (80°F to 275°F and abrasion resistant) which is labeled every 2" to 3" inches.
• Includes alternator in-line diode for feed-back resistance.
• Anti-push-back locks are incorporated in the fuse and relay connection.
• Color coded connection block corresponding to proper wire color for easy installation.
Connection to the panel uses self locking screw down method, installation tool also included (screw driver).
• Switches included: dimmer switch (floor mounted), headlight switch with brushed aluminum knob and shaft (30 amp internally breaker protected), ignition switch (dash mounted).
This panel is constructed with the highest grade G-10 mounting plate material erisuring durability for future panel expansion and is equipped with 2 power studs; 1 battery and 1 ignition.
• Includes 2 accessory spare circuits which can be used for a variety of accessories including power seats, door locks, fuel pump, etc.
• Includes 2 spare ignition connections for use with a, variety of accessories including power windows.
FULL COLOR "cook-book" style installation instructions and schematics.
175 amp Mega-Fuse for the ultimate in heavy duty panel and vehicle protection.
Feature! EFI-ECM battery & ignition power feeds.
• We offer complimentary lifetime technical support.